Intro for healthy and glowing skin
“Hey beautiful!” Everyone of us want to hear this word isn’t it true or not? but we also know that it seems impossible for now a days because of pollution, poor diet, over stress, less sleep and many more problems. Our skin dulls we do nothing for healthy and glowing skin We all are very busy in our daily routine even forget about our self. But on other hand we all want to look glowing and healthy. So don’t worry guys here is something for you. Below are 5 best yoga poses for healthy and glowing skin which will help you in looking gorgeous . But this is not enough dear, a healthy diet and a smile on your face is also very important along exercise. So start your day with a big smile and a glass of juice. Collagen fiber is responsible for plumy, healthy and glowing skin. These yoga poses will help in making collagen production.
Now let’s start with our yoga pose.
Pashimottanasana ( forward bend pose)
- First sit straight and keep your legs in open blanket position.
- Inhale and raise your arms straight.
- Start exhaling and move towards your feet.
- Try to touch thumbs on the sole and keep arms and leg straight.
- Hold it for 30 seconds and start moving back to initial position.
- Repeat it for 2 times.
- This pose is also good for treatment of back pain.
Benefits of paschimottasana
- This asana stretches spine, thighs and shoulder.
- Improves digestion.
- Stimulates blood flow in face muscles.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
Dhanurasana (bow pose)
- First lie straight on the belly.
- With inhaling slowly move body backward.
- Move your legs upward.
- Hold your toes with your palm and keep your body in bow like position.
- Hold it for 30 seconds.
- now start exhaling and move slowly towards initial position.
- This pose helps in blood circulation in face and helps in making healthy and glowing skin.
Benefits of dhanurasana
- This asana stimulates digestive enzymes and increases proper absorption of nutrients into our body.
- Proper absorption of nutrients leads to increase glow in our skin.
- It also helps to stretch upper arms and chest muscles.
- Lie down on your belly.
- Now start inhaling with pushing your upper half towards backward.
- Keep your palm.under your shoulder.
- Your lower half body should lie down straight.
- Hold this pose for about 30 second and then slowly starts moving to initial position.
Benefits of cobra pose.
- Cobra pose help to provide proper supply of oxygen to different organs. It helps to increase life span also.
- Give stretch to upper body muscles.
- Tone oblige muscles.
Matsyasana (fish pose)
- For initial pose, lie down straight on your back.
- Now start inhaling with lifting of your chest in upward direction.
- Bend your neck and touch your head on ground.
- Hold it for 30 seconds.
- Now exhale and come back to initial position.
Benefits of matsyasana
- This pose stretches our intercostal muscles and to maintain a good body posture.
- Stimulates vital organs functioning by maintaining proper hormones and enzymes balance.
- Increases blood flow to facial muscles.
Halasana (plough pose)
- Lie straight on your back.
- Now slowly starts to lift both of your legs towards your head.
- Hold your back with your palm and rest your elbow on ground.
- Keep your leg straight and hold the pose for 30 seconds.
Benefits of halasana
- This asana helps to reduce stress and stimulates oxygen supply to brain.
- Halasana increases blood supply to face and helps to reduce facial fatigue so it increases glow on face.
- this pose is also good to treat infertility.
also read: http://foreo.com